Professional Monitoring for ALL headphone types
If the headphone output on your existing gear just isn’t loud and clear enough, or you need multiple headphone outputs with independent level controls, the Model 454 HeadPod delivers.
But the HeadPod gives you more than just volume. It’s designed to deliver clean, clear, undistorted sound at any level – ideal for long periods of listening without fatigue.
The HeadPod’s input signal can be fed from separate balanced connections, or a single extension from your existing headphone output. Since it places no load on your existing headphone output, your audio will actually sound better through the HeadPod.
Four fully independent amplifiers ensure maximum efficiency with minimum crosstalk and distortion, even when all four outputs have completely different sets of headphones connected. Housed in a rugged, all-steel chassis, the HeadPod is ready for any environment from the desktop to the rehearsal room, with its optional mic stand bracket.
Whether you’re a musician, audio engineer, broadcaster, or just tired of old, tired headphone outputs, the HeadPod is for you.
- Professional Monitoring for ALL headphone types
- Individual volume controls
- High headroom (no clipping at high headphone levels)
- Durable metal jacks
- Ultra low distortion & wide frequency response
- Master volume to match source level
- Ultra low crosstalk
- Works from any analog source
- Listen longer with less fatigue
- Overcomes limitations of typical headphone outputs
- Four independent stereo power amplifiers
- Small size travels easily
|Transformer coupled inputs||Balanced analog outputs||2 ADAT outputs||Internal clock: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz||External clock input from 44.1 to 96kHz||Word clock output||Automatic ADAT SMUX output for 88.2 and 96kHz||Selectable SMUX for 44.1 and 48kHz||65dB total gain, 26dB fixed gain, 39dB variable gain||26dB Pad||Polarity reverse||Low cut filter @ 80Hz||Max output level +21dBu||EIN: -125dBu|